The First Photo Contest I joined



This blog is all about my achievement on winning Photography at Holland America Line , In different nationality joined that day I was surprisingly got a nice score for the board member and really gave more to do much more. My hobbies turn into turning point to do so, I loved street style photography with photo journalist touch to blend the reality goes in street in Europe by 2 hours limited time to explore the city out of no where, no tourist guide that leads me to compile every opportunity a shot may possible  as good result.

One of my favorite photos here in this poster is the little young boy from Greenland. He is a fisher boy nearby at seaside. Waiting to snare fish for 20 minutes using his fishline caught nothing and begun he look at me at the back and I accidentally triggered my button.  I review the photo when I was at my cabin for retouching the image, I've seen the little young boy is a mysterious and unpredictably you couldn't guest the facial expression looks like "monalisa' face? nor sad, nor happy either. This scenario event was documented and I got some video cliffs to proof what is going on during the time when I'm doing street photography here in Greenland.

Thank you very much!






No comments:

Post a Comment